*SEE Babysitting Policies below*
Hours of Operation
9:00a Monday / Wednesday / Friday
9:30a Tuesday & Thursday
12:00 Noon Monday thru Friday
5:45p Monday thru Thursday
8:30a & 10:15a Saturday / 4:00p Sunday
No Babysitting 5:45a / Fri 5:45p / 7:15p / Sat 3:30p / Sun 9:00a
Drop-In: Admission for 1st Child / Siblings are FREE (same family)
- 1 Visit $10 ($10 for 2 hours)
- 5 Visits $40 ($8 for 2 hours)
- 10 Visits $75 ($7.50 for 2 hours)
We have you covered, and your mind can be at ease during your practice. Our Future Yogee Haven is a beautiful, colorful play room full of swings, toys, videos, games, books ~the works.
Your Child's Safety
All of our Yogee Angels (babysitters) receive full and complete background investigations. We only allow the best to provide this service to you- and we thank our Angels for all they do.
- Call (972) 934-3905 and leave:
-Your Name & Phone Number +
-Your Child''s Name(s) & Age(s)
- NO RESERVATIONS TAKEN AT STUDIO
- Calls are returned ONLY if reservation is declined.
- Reservations must be received by 5:00pm Monday thru Friday - PRIOR TO the desired reservation date.
- Reservations for a Sunday-4:00pm & Monday must be received by 5:00pm the PREVIOUS Friday.
- You may make reservations UP TO 3 days in advance.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00pm - the day PRIOR TO the day you are canceling.
The only exception is unexpected illness.
If you or your child become ill throughout the night - CALL IMMEDIATELY and leave such notice.
- Late Cancellations (which are not illnesses) will be charged $15 for the visit.
- Cancellations for a Saturday, Sunday or Monday must received by 5:00pm the PREVIOUS Friday.
- More than ONE "late cancel" within a 4-week period results in SUSPENSION of Future Yogee Haven privileges for One (1) Month.
- Future Yogee Angels are present ONLY with reservations for a specific date and time.
Sick Child Cancellations
Call (972) 934-3905 (Ext. 1) - Sick Child cancellations must be received AT LEAST 2 Hours PRIOR TO class start time. This insures appropriate time to respectfully notify Future Yogee Angel(s).
DO NOT bring your child to the Future Yogee Haven if:
- your child has a runny nose and the drainage is unclear.
- your child has diarrhea/been vomiting - in the past 24 hrs.
- your child is running a fever (even low-grade).
- your child is coughing phlegm.
- your child has ANY other contagious diseases, including ringworm, lice, or pink eye.
Hours Of Operation
- 9:00am — Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- 9:30am — Tuesday & Thursday
- 12:00 noon — Monday thru Friday
- 5:45pm — Monday thru Thursday
- 8:30am & 10:15am — Saturday
- 4:00pm -- Sunday
* No Babysitting: 5:45am, Fri 5:45p, 7:15pm's, Sat 3:30pm; Sunday 9:00am
Rules and Regulations:
- Children 3 Mos - 8 Yrs of age may be placed in the Future Yogee Haven. A total of 12 children are allowed in the Future Yogee Haven. Additional Future Yogee Angels are present if more than 6 children are in the Future Yogee Haven.
- Children can be dropped-off 1x/Day - maximum of 2 hrs.
- Parents are REQUIRED to personally sign "in/out" - and leave a picture ID when the child is left. We only release a child to the parent pictured on the ID.
- Parents MUST remain in the building while their children are in the Future Yogee Haven. We keep NO CHILDREN whose parent is off-premises of our Studio.
- The Future Yogee Haven is equipped with light/vibration activated beepers. A beeper is given to each parent who then keeps it with them during their practice. If the beeper lights up, the parent must immediately go to the Future Yogee Haven.
- A parent is "beeped" if:
- A child requires a diaper change.
- A child needs to use the restroom.
- A child is inconsolable for more than 15 minutes.
- A child has behavior problems.
- A child is hurt or sick.
- A parent is required to change the diaper and dispose of it outside the building. Please bring a bag in which to wrap the dirty diaper.
- Pacifiers MUST BE attached to the child''s clothing to insure against loss.
- No child is allowed in the Future Yogee Haven unattended. A Future Yogee Angel MUST BE present for a child to be left in the Future Yogee Haven.
- Nuts are a common allergen among children. Young children tend to share snacks ~~ Therefore, snacks containing peanuts, peanut oil or nuts of any type are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Please read labels ~~ NO NUTS!!!
- Did we mention... NO NUTS!!!